Isagani Carmelo P. Nañagas
I started working in 2004 as a 3D artist for a local company that does work in television commercials. I shifted to the game development industry in 2008, where I climbed my way up from a 3D artist to Lead 3D Game Artist. I am now in the middle of my apprenticeship as an associate producer.
Holy Cow! Animation
3D Artist April 2004 – January 2008
- Created 3D assets, including modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, animating, and rendering for use in local and international television commercials.
- Utilized dynamics and particles for creation of effects for television commercials.
- Composited separate elements to be used for television commericals.
Anino Games Inc.
3D Artist February 2008 – 2009
Lead 3D Game Artist 2009 – Present
Associate Producer Trainee September 2012 - Present
- Created 3D assets, including modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, animating, and rendering for use as either in-game or rendered assets for games.
- Led a team of highly-skilled 3D artists in different projects, assisting directors in maintaining high quality outputs from the 3D team.
- Trained a team of 3D artists from Kento Studios in Dhaka, Bangladesh, in low-poly 3D modeling, UV unwrapping, rigging, and animation
- Helped create knowledgebase for 3D team that includes basic character rigging and naming conventions.
- Started apprenticeship as an associate producer on September 2012 and has done project management and communicated with clients since.
Education and Training
- BS Computer Science, Ateneo de Manila University 1998 – 2000
- BS Digital Illustration and Animation, Ateneo de Naga University 2000 – 2004
- Effective People Management Seminar March 12, 2011
- Productive Work Attitude Program July 22, 2011
- Autodesk 3DS Max (intermediate - advanced)
- Autodesk Maya (intermediate)
- Adobe Photoshop (intermediate)
- Adobe After Effects (intermediate)
- Vray for 3DS Max (basic – intermediate)
- 3D-related Skills - modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, lighting, animating, render setup, and compositing of scenes.
- Communication - can speak, read, and write fluently in both English and Filipino
- Adaptability – fast learner, can conform to any production process
- Team player – willing to lead or be lead, can step up when the situation calls for it